Surveys are usually triggered as a result of a visit you made to a restaurant or retail store. If you’re not actively eating-out or shopping, you may not receive very many surveys.
If you are not receiving surveys, or your notification is telling you that you have surveys but you do not see them in the app, a possible explanation is that SurveyMini is lacking the necessary permissions to understand your location, and therefore trigger relevant surveys.
To keep receiving SurveyMini surveys and to keep getting rewarded for your participation, please check the following:
- Do you have Location Services enabled for SurveyMini (Settings > Privacy > Location Services > find SurveyMini)?
- Do you have Background App Refresh enabled for SurveyMini (Settings > General > Background App Refresh > find SurveyMini)?
- Is your iPhone running the most recent version of the SurveyMini app available in the App Store?
- Are you logged into your SurveyMini account?
- Do you have Location Services enabled for your phone? (Settings > Location services)
- Is your phone running the most recent version of the SurveyMini app available in the Google Play Store?
- Are you logged into your SurveyMini Account?